Cats Only Veterinary Services
Bees Ferry Veterinary Hospital goes the extra mile when it comes to our feline veterinary care. We provide a cats only exam room that keeps the dog smells out. We also use Feliway plug-ins (pheromones to reduce stress), cat grass, cat nip treats and cat specific toys. Even the exam table is unique. It is not stainless steel like most veterinary tables, as cats hate the cold shiny metal. There is also a cat waiting area to provide a stress free environment. Use our new veterinary patient form and let us help provide your cat with quality feline vet healthcare today.
Bees Ferry Veteriary Hospital Designated
a Cat Friendly Practice by AAFP
Bees Ferry Veterinary Hospital has been designated a Cat Friendly Veterinary Practice by the American Association of Feline Practitioners. A Cat Friendly Animal Hospital integrates a feline perspective and embraces the standards needed to elevate cat veterinary care.
Our Cat Friendly Animal Veterinary Clinic seeks to elevate the delivery of feline veterinary care by:
- Laying the groundwork for the delivery of cat vet care to the underserved feline population.
- Identifying trends and baseline species information essential for understanding cats.
- Acknowledging the essential role of the cat owner in the veterinary visit.
- Providing support to our veterinarians and staff to create a cat friendly practice environment.
- Outlining strategies for introducing changes in the delivery of care that incorporate a better understanding of the cat’s distinct needs and behaviors.
Members of the American Association of Feline Practitioners
Dr. Saenger is a member of The American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP). The American Association of Feline Practitionersimproves the health and welfare of cats by supporting high standards of practice, continuing education, and scientific investigation.