Early morning admissions and late evening discharge times help your pet recover fully and ease your busy schedule. If you live in our West Ashley neighborhood and can't get your pet to us, we'll come to you! We can arrange for one of our staff members to pick-up and return your pet, or we can arrange a house call. Fill out our online new patient form to make an appointment today.
- Pet adoption/selection counseling
- Short and long term rehabilitation
- Pet weight loss programs nutritional and wellness counseling
- Veterinary hospice care
- Pet loss support
- Non-embryonic Veterinary Stem Cell transplants for arthritis
Medical and Veterinary Dental
- Vaccinations: We assess your lifestyle and your pet's environment to determine which vaccinations are appropriate. Not every pet needs every vaccination! We'll help you determine what is right for your family.
- Oral and dental vet care: With digital dental radiography we can assess the root of your pet's teeth problems (no pun intended). We can handle all major tooth extractions, even those that need bone grafts. We bring in a veterinary dentist if your pet needs a special procedure like a root-canal or crown.
- Internal veterinary medicine: From intensive vet care to managing a chronic disease at home, this is one of the things we do best.
- Veterinary Surgeries of all types: Our spay and neuter fees are comparable to those charged at local spay/neuter vet clinics.
- Board Certified Veterinary Surgeon available
- Extensive Pain management for long and short-term needs
- Flea, Tick and Heartworm Prevention: Our prices are competitive with online pharmacies.
- Heartworm Treatment
- Internal parasite control
- In-house blood chemistry profiles including electrolytes
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Glaucoma testing
- Oxygen saturation monitoring
- Digital X-rays
- Allergy testing
- Cytologic interpretations
Holistic Vet Care
- Veterinary Chiropractic Care
- Herbal Medicines
- Veterinary Acupuncture
Online Vet Pharmacy and Onsite Dispensary
- Compounding available with delivery to your door
- Prescription pet food products online and on site
- Certified behavior consultant on staff
- After hours veterinary emergencies and overnight vet care in association with Charleston Veterinary Referral Center in West Ashley at 843.614.VETS (8387), The Greater Charleston Emergency Veterinary Clinic, in North Charleston, at 744-3372 and the Mount Pleasant Emergency Veterinary Hospital at 216-7554.